Wednesday, January 5, 2011

yawn

There are about 18 billion thoughts going through my head right now, but the most important one is that I should go to sleep.

AM left town today, so I'm readjusting to life. I think everyone is, though, given that it's post-holidays and what not. I've always thought saying 'and what not' was pretty funny. Can you tell I'm sleepy? I'm starting to feel hungry, too.

Well, I just wanted to say that I have a good feeling about 2011. I hope you do, too.

Good night, noseroid.

P.S. I played the lottery for the first time last night. And no, I didn't win. The funny thing is that someone today was talking about people who play the lottery and are truly surprised when they don't win. I actually did feel kind of shocked that they didn't pick my numbers. Does that make me a narcissist or an optimist? Or just plain AWESOME?!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment