Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stir, stir, stir it up

Oh man... I am LOSING IT! Well, the snow thing worked out and tomorrow will be day three of work being canceled. It's kind of funny that I'm feeling so restless because I'm usually not like this. I think the difference here is that I know that I truly can't leave the house -- or that I can and it would be dangerous. Plus, the work is still there, so that doesn't make it any easier. I don't know if we'll go back to work on Thursday or what because this stuff isn't expected to thaw until Friday or later. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I'm trying to force myself to go to sleep at a decent time even though I don't have to work tomorrow. It's chapter newsletter week at work so, when work does resume, I'm going to have so much to do. I think that's why it's been hard for me to relax and enjoy these snow days. Usually I'd be having a party!

What else? I'm trying not to let myself get discouraged about my book, but I haven't worked on it much lately. I just haven't been inspired. I don't know if it's that last week was particularly stressful and this week is just so up-in-the-air or what... Maybe there isn't a reason; maybe I just needed a break.

Well, I guess I'm going to try to get to sleep. I hope everyone is staying warm and safe. This is definitely the most snow I've ever seen. In my life, probably. SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment