Sunday, January 9, 2011

Whether the weather is cold...

Greetings! It's Sunday! Normally I would be bummed because it would mean the weekend is coming to a close, but, if things go according to plan, it's going to be snowy and icy and we won't have to go to work tomorrow.

It has been a theatre-filled weekend. Yesterday I worked the box office for the kids' show. I performed last night and it was fun. I played Conducted Rap, Sounds Like a Song/Rap, Foreign-Dubbing (as a dubber), Sit Stand Lean Oscar, Buzzer Courtroom (Barbara as the bailiff), and Musical Styles. It was sold out!

Friday night I went out with some work friends (KQ and SS) and we stayed out entirely too late. I had a lot of fun, though. I messed up my sleeping routine, so that's another reason I'm voting for snow.

What else? I'm going to an apprentice celebration tonight. It should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. ...or whether the weather is hot, we'll be together whatever the weather, whether we like it or not! (I couldn't let you leave that unfinished)

    ReplyDelete