Thursday, January 13, 2011

When I grow up...

I wanna be famous.

That's not me saying I want to be famous, but rather it's a tribute to dancing to Just Dance 2 on the Wii. My roommate and I have only played the game together twice, but we are getting better and better each time. There's a tribal dance that it's safe to say we DOMINATED.

I can't exactly remember the last time I wrote, but today was the fourth day of work being canceled due to the snow. Tomorrow work will resume, but not until noon. That being said, I likely won't go into the office unless the ice behind my car miraculously melts. I know that this weekend is supposed to bring warmer temps, so hopefully my car will be mobile sometime on Saturday! I've never experienced anything to this extent in my lifetime in Atlanta! We'll get some snow about once a year, but it never stays cold enough for all school districts to be canceled for an entire week. It's been frustrating at times, but kinda fun, too.

Today I ventured out for the first time since Sunday -- made a journey to Publix. Aside from almost busting it on the way to the car, the expedition was pretty painless. Then, though, on the way home, I guess someone had gotten in an accident because it took probably 30 minutes to go 1/8 of a mile. I looooooove traffic.

Well, I'll stop rambling and get to sleep. As you can probably tell, the apprentice show was canceled tonight. BUMMER! It would have been quite the battle trying to get down there, but this cabin fever would have made for something interesting!

I hope everyone is safe and warm.

GO FALCONS! if I don't write before Saturday night's playoff game.

No comments:

Post a Comment