Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New day, new mood

Hi!

There have been a lot of things weighing on my mind lately and I'm not exactly sure why. I think that it's partially due to the fact that I haven't had a routine in what feels like forever. When I returned to work after my surgery and what not, it was practically time for the holidays. Then, when the holidays finally passed, the Atlantan Ice Debacle 2K11 kept us out of work for almost an entire week. And now, despite yesterday's MLK holiday, we're supposed to work from home this week while they move our offices. I'm not exactly complaining because of course it's nice to be at home, but I'm looking forward to establishing some kind of routine for the first time yet this year.

Things are going well on the exercise front. I've been going to the fitness center occasionally, riding my spin bike, and dancing to the Wii. I haven't exercised this frequently in a long time, so I guess that's a perk of having such a jacked up schedule. I can't believe my roommate and I got up at 5:30 a.m. to exercise. I'm still in denial.

Today I'll be heading to campus for the first time in 12 days. Can you believe it? I need to get some things from my desk, go to a lunch for Patient Family Advisors, and attend my last protein study visit. I've got a big day ahead! The first step is actually changing out of sweatpants for probably the third time in two weeks. I bet you can sense why I've been feeling out-of-sorts...

Last night I was thinking about the people we meet throughout our lives and how they affect us. I'm thankful to be surrounded by such great people. There's no such thing as too much love in this world. Just think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment