Friday, January 21, 2011

Viva la vida

I'm going to Mexico! For real. Necesito una vacacion.

Well, I performed in a private show last night for some consultants. It was a blast! We did one set for a great crowd! I played Sit Stand Lean Oscar, Musical Styles, and Remote Control Styles. It was definitely the turning point in my week... WOOOHOOO!

Tuesday didn't quite go as expected considering I missed the Patient Family Advisor lunch AND my doctor's appointment, but oh well. I went to the doctor yesterday instead and all was well. It was my final appointment for the protein study, and my PFTs were through-the-roof and my veins were cooperative. Perhaps that was the turning point in my week.

I can't wait to be in the SUNSHINE!

I guess it's about time to start crankin' out some mass emails. I can't believe it's Friday. I've lost track of the day with all of the non-routine craziness lately.

Another day, another dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment