Saturday, August 7, 2010

T-N-T. DynaMITE.

I didn't realize I hadn't posted in so long. Yeah, a couple days isn't all that long or anything, but I'm just surprised. Part of it, I think, was that I was tired this week and slept better than last week.

Thursday's show was fun. It was sold out, so that was exciting! I played Sit Stand Lean Oscar, Repeat Scene Family Type, Buzzer Talk Show, Narration Switch, and Musical Styles. The audience was kind of quiet for it to be a sold out show, but they all seemed pretty pleased when we came out to mingle after the show.

Yesterday I got an oil change. I know that's not exciting at all, but I did it. I don't like dealing with anything like that, but it's a lot easier since I have a maintenance plan and don't have to barter with anyone or pay anything.

Last night I went to the Braves game. I hate to say that I was handed my first loss of the 2010 season. Also, because of the Phillies' hot streak and the Braves' evenish streak, the Braves are only one game ahead in the NL East. We've been in first for so long that we simply can't let ourselves fall behind. No sir. I had a blast at the game, though. It started two hours late because there was a rain delay, but I didn't get rained on much and I enjoyed myself!

I'm hoping to make it to the library today.

No comments:

Post a Comment