Sunday, August 15, 2010

Easy like Sunday moooornin'

I am up earlier than I should be.

Well, yesterday was a good day! I got up and did my morning breathing treatments before heading to the gym. I exercised, then came home and showered so I could meet a friend (MV) at Starbucks. We had a good time chatting and laughing; I love when she and I crack up about random stuff.

After that I headed to Goodwill to meet one of my fellow actors to look for some costume gear. I ended up purchasing Dottie's outfit in case I wanted to be her in last night's show. I guess that's the perfect segue into last night's show...

TONS! O'! FUN! The show was sold out and the crowd was pretty awesome! I had some people there supporting me, so that always makes me happy. While Dottie has not yet been birthed, I played Buzzer, Repeat Scene Family, Phones (on-stage), and Remote Control Styles. I just had so much fun with my fellow castmates. There's nothing better than having just as much fun as the audience.

Although I was worn out from the show, I decided to hang around to watch one of my friends make her mainstage debut (KW!). The show was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed being a patron; it's been a while since I did that. I was like a proud parent out in the audience! I also ran into two people I know (separately). Atlanta can get pretty small sometimes!

Well, today's gonna be a relaxing day. I plan on takin' it eaaaasy. I think I'm about to read some more of my third library book. READING IS FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great day today! It was nice to see you last night, if only for a minute. :-)

    ReplyDelete