Sunday, August 8, 2010

Off on the wrong foot

Happy Sunday!

Well, let us see.... Yesterday wasn't the most productive day of my life. I took about three naps which totaled to probably four hours of resting. I guess I needed that. Despite my naps, I did a few things of substance...ish.

I did end up going to the library, which was fun. I checked out five books. Two of the books are nonfiction and are about creativity, and the other three are fictional. I started one of them yesterday evening and am almost halfway done. What can I say?! Reading is fun!

I stopped by my grandmother's house and saw my uncle and mom for a bit.

Last night I made a last-minute decision to go out to dinner with a friend (BA). We went to Taco Mac and had a blast. We had some nachos and wings and I was just in hog heaven! Then we went to Coldstone to grab some ice cream before heading home. Although I have gotten sorbet with gummy bears every trip for several years, I switched it up last night. I got coffee ice cream with Reese's peanut butter cups. It was pretty delicious. We were literally laughing the entire time! Man, I laugh when I think about watching the ice cream cone hit the pavement. Sorry!

I practically have no voice today. It's kind of interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment