Monday, August 9, 2010

Listen to me complain

Whining Wanda here.... Today was NOT a good day.

I got up early to go to the gym. I figured that, since I wasn't feeling too great yesterday, maybe a morning workout would help get my body back into gear. Well, to my surprise, I actually went to the gym and worked out for about 25 minutes. I read one of my library books while I took it easy on the elliptical.

Then I got ready for work and, by the time I got to work, I wasn't feeling very well at all. For some reason my hoarseness turned into a cough, and I spent much of the day coughing. It was extremely obnoxious. I ended up having to leave work at about 3:00 p.m. because I just couldn't seem to get it together. I kept feeling like I had a fever, but the thermometer said I didn't. I just keep breaking out into hot spells. Typically I'm not a thermometer person, but I've checked it a handful of times today. I actually hit 99 on the most recent one, which is high for me because I usually hang out in the 97s.

Anyway, I got a salad from Chipotle for lunch. It was sooo good! I remember we used to have Chipotle pretty frequently at my first job. I didn't have much of an appetite so I figured I'd grab something light. Good choice, me!

What else happened today? Umm, I dunno. Even though I feel down and out, I'm happy.

We don't have a show this week, so I was glad I didn't have to miss rehearsal tonight. Free night on Thursday, too. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment