Monday, January 25, 2010

Heeeeeeeartbreak waaaaaaaaarfare

Well, today has been quite the Monday. Portions of it felt Mondayesque, but I'm happy for it to be ending on a positive note. I'm feeling refreshed, tired, and ready for a good night's sleep!

The most exciting thing that happened today was that I went to Target during my lunch hour. I had to pick up a prescription, so I figured I'd browse while I was at it. I got some vitamins that I've been meaning to get, and I also got some snacks to nibble on at work. I also got a shirt and a hat, and I'm excited about both. I have the same shirt in purple and it tends to do me well, so I got it in gray, too. I also got a little brown hat. I'm not sure what this type of hat is called, but it's a kind of cute hat I can wear when I feel like being nappy.

Work was fairly busy today. I had a couple of meetings, but nothing compared to the rest of the week. I have probably 14 hours of meetings this week, which makes it pretty difficult to accomplish the things I need to accomplish. Oh well, though... My biggest concern is that I need to be in the office on Friday for a big meeting, so I'll have to forfeit my telecommute day. Blaaaaah! Our intern starts tomorrow, so it will be fun to have a fresh face in the office.

Well, I don't have a lot to say, mainly because I'm too tired. I wanted to work on my book a little tonight because I'm still feeling energized from yesterday, but it shall wait until tomorrow so I can make it an early morning at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment