Monday, January 4, 2010

Good night, Monday

I am tired right now, but I figured I'd write in my delirium.

Improv was a lot of fun tonight. I actually felt 'on' for the first time in what seems like forever, although it doesn't help that I had a break with the holidays and what not. It's probably a good thing I'm feeling 'on' this week because I'm in the show on Thursday night. My first show as an apprentice....Woohoo! It's giving me something to look forward to in this week back to reality. I hope some people can come see my debut!

Tomorrow night I get to watch Georgia Tech play in the Orange Bowl from the comfort of my own home. I hope they win. I really want to wear my Georgia Tech hoodie to work tomorrow, but I don't know if I will since it's Tuesday, which means it's staff meeting day. If it weren't Tuesday, there's a 100 percent chance I would wear it, but it's the one day of the week that everyone sees me. Sooooo, perhaps I'll have to put it on at the end of the workday. Frankly I think people in behind-the-scenes positions (like myself) should be able to wear absolutely anything to work as long as it isn't vulgar. Wearing sweats to work would boost my morale.

Today I had Willy's, which was a good first lunch hour of 2010. Tomorrow I'm supposed to meet a friend who's in town for lunch. She's not in town for lunch, but I mean, I'm supposed to meet her for lunch. I hope it works out, even if we eat at an odd hour for the sake of coordinating our schedules.

I did the elliptical today at work. While I exercised, I read several pages of my book (the one written be me) and made notes on them for organizational purposes. I am reworking the silly out of that thing because the revelation I recently had changes so much about it...including the title. Am I being vague? Are you intrigued? Are you going to read it when it comes out?

It's definitely time to sleep. While it seems to be all that folks can talk about right now, it is extremely cold outside. It truly doesn't get much colder than this in Atlanta. Rumors are that it might snow on Thursday, but I'll believe it when I see it. I've never been a big snow person, but if it's going to be this cold, I prefer it yield some kind of result that couldn't happen otherwise. It makes shivering feel more worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment