Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hand model

So, I was off of work yesterday for the first of three consecutive three-day weekends. Man, I am loving this weekend! I can't believe there is still one entire day left in the weekend.

Anyways, I was sitting at the pool yesterday when I got a call from an unknown number. Since I'm in such high-demand and have phone calls coming in left and right (ha!!!!!), I didn't answer it. Well, when I listened to the message, it was a casting agent calling to see if I could be a hand-double for Katherine Heigl in the movie Five Killers. Unfortunately, yet fortunately, when I spoke to the lady on the telephone, she realized about the stars, so that was a no-go. While I won't get to do it after all, I definitely got a good laugh out of it.

Tomorrow I am going to the Braves game; the Red Sox are in town. The Braves have lost the previous two games in the series, so I have a pretty good feeling about tomorrow. While I've only been to three games this season, I am glad to have a perfect record so far and I plan to continue it tomorrow. I also have tickets to the Phillies on Tuesday and Thursday. Well, I don't technically have Thursday's tickets yet, but I plan to go. I am going to try not to start any fist fights. :o)

Anyways, today has been the laziest day and it has been everything I hoped it would be. I actually got up early despite staying out until after 3:00 a.m. I hit up the gym, then came home and proceeded to be lazy. I read a lot and took several naps. Finally, around 6:45 p.m., I decided I better run a few errands, knowing that tomorrow will be hectic. Today has seemed sooooo long and I've loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment