Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm gonna hurt myself

So, it just hit me why Mr. Willy's warned me about hurting myself... Monday I had Moe's. Tuesday I had Willy's. Wednesday I had Los Loros. Today I had Monterrey and Pozole. I am overdosing on Mexican food and I LOVE IT! I mean, this has got to be unhealthy or something. Bad for the body, wonderful for the soul. Bueno.

Tomorrow it is supposed to be 100 degrees. That is absurd. I wish it was my Summer Friday so I could spend it chillaxing at the pool. I will, however, spend it at work. The good news is that the next three weeks are only four days each, considering my Summer Fridays on each side of the July 3rd holiday. HECK YEAH! There's something refreshing about a four-day week.

I went to the Highlands after work with some peeps. We had a swell time. It kind of felt like a Friday night. Speaking of, it's probably time that I go to sleep.

Today my mom gave me a new book called Nudge, recommended by my former former boss. I have only read 24 pages so far, but it seems very interesting. I love books like this! It's so interesting to read about psychology, philosophy, human interaction, etc.

Well, I guess it's bedtime. I have no idea how my stomach could be growling after all that it has gotten to eat this week. Ree. Donk. U. Lous.

No comments:

Post a Comment