Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mr. Sparky

Well, I was a total woman yesterday. A few months ago, three lights in my house stopped working within a week of each other. I tried new lightbulbs and couldn't get the lights to work. Since Mr. Sparky had previously come and done some work on these same switches, he came out again to take a second look. (By the way, I realize his name is not Mr. Sparky, but it's easier that way.) Being the generous woman that she is, my mom met him here so that I didn't have to take off of work.

Anyways, it turns out they just needed new lightbulbs. Somehow I had gotten a 'bad pack' of lightbulbs, so all of the lightbulbs I was using to test the lights were broken. Oops. Sorry, Mom, for having to face the electrician. I bet he was really happy. Lesson learned: Try a lightbulb from another pack.

In other news... Hmm, do I have any other news? Not so much. I am acting like a senior citizen. I'm sitting here watching a game show and there's an AARP magazine and a library book on the couch with me. Sometimes I wonder how I aged so quickly. Every other commercial is about retirement and life insurance and what not, too.

Dang, it's almost 8:00 p.m. I better start getting ready for bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment