Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Unfinished business

Well, this weekend was pretty nonstop. The festival was fun and I think people enjoyed our performance. It was difficult to focus with so much going on around me, so it's good to have that knowledge for future off-site performances. We only did one set of improv, and I played Buzzer Debate and Meet the Experts.

I then went and hopped on the MARTA train to go meet some friends for the concert. I have to say that I was not prepared for how cold it was going to get. Thankfully I ran into some other friends who had a blanket. Thanks to my hood, I didn't have my entire head under the blanket like some of my counterparts!


I'm posting this because I started it a few days ago and feel like changing subjects. This is my blog and I do what I want. The timestamp will show when I started this, but it is actually almost 9:30 p.m. on Thursday by now...

No comments:

Post a Comment