Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUNday

Welcome to Sunday!

My roommate just walked in with groceries and it reminded me that I still want a donut. I actually had a dream last night that I was eating a white powdered donut at my grandmother's house (although it wasn't her actual house). It's sad that I've let this become such an issue.

I'm about to be angry at the Braves. I went to the home opener on Friday night and the Braves won. The rest of the weekend hasn't been quite as pleasant for them. It ain't over 'til it's over, though, and they have two more at-bats today. COME ON, BOYS!

What else? Well, tomorrow is back-to-work day. I was on vacation last Monday through Wednesday, and I telecommuted on Thursday and Friday of last week. I wish I could say I wasn't going to be in a billion meetings this week, but I'd be lying if I said that. Also, my boss's last day was last Monday (SURPRISE VACATION PHONE CALL!), so things are going to be a little insane tomorrow.

One at-bat left. Don't get me started.

The Phillies just got a triple. Don't get me started.

The Phillies just scored a run. I have started.

I worked a crew shift at the theatre last night. I enjoyed the shows and devoured a piece of cake, so I'd deem the night a success.

Well, it's time to write some thank you emails to the latest Drew's Crew supporters. My fundraising team has raised $14,701 online. We're in the mid-campaign slump, so I'm expecting us to pick up the pace in the next couple of weeks. Go team!

Okay. I'm gonna post this before the Braves' last at-bat.

Have a swell Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment