Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Macaroni water

This morning I spilled macaroni water on my pants. That's what I get for soaking the macaroni pot and forgetting about it. I promise you macaroni water has a smell.

In other news, I accidentally filled my car with gas while it was running.

My senseless mistakes are usually few and far between, but they are running rampant this week. I think that's a symptom of being over-meetinged. I'm on a hiring committee at work, and I think more than four hours of meetings/interviews in one day is my tipping point. And I just finished my third day of it.

Last night I had a weird dream. It was one of those dreams that is so freaky that you feel like people will judge you for having it. Have you ever been in a bad dream and, in the dream, you're praying that it's just a dream? It was one of those. That probably sounds like nonsense to everyone who hasn't experienced that. Thankfully I woke up!

Well, my CF doc visit didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but it wasn't too bad -- just disappointing for an overachiever.

It's bedtime, world. Here's to good dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment