Sunday, April 19, 2009

REBORN

Well, today I bought a new car. It is cute. I will make it look good. My mother said that I was a great negotiator - I am emotionless, shrewd and stoic. Heck yeah! These are all of the qualities I strive to achieve on a daily basis. Just kidding, but it helped in the car-buying arena. My mother said that people should take me with them to buy cars. Looking back on it, I am surprised at some of the things I said. I remember being like, "Look me in the eyes right now." It was quite emasculating and I enjoyed it.

I got my hair did today. It looks cute, like usual. I feel a lot cuter than I did yesterday. It's amazing how sometimes the littlest things make me feel so much better. Now, if I could just enjoy some time outside without choking on pollen and ending up in the ER. The warmer weather always gives me a boost of energy and motivation. It's so easy to get blaaaah in the winter.

I think maybe I should begin hibernating in the winter. I guess I do to an extent, but the winter months always drag for me. I did better this winter because I stayed pretty busy and had some exciting things going on, like a new house, new job, etc.

Speaking of those new things, I cannot believe my birthday is in a week. I am not a birthday person AT ALL, but this has been the longest year of my life. Seriously. I have lived three different places (apartment, Gran's house, my house). I have had three different jobs - (marketing assistant, marketing consultant, programs coordinator). I have had two different cars (old, new). There have been a TON OF CHANGES!

I am excited to use this next year of living to make more changes to my life now that I'm settled into a house, a job and a car. It's time to get a move on, children!

No comments:

Post a Comment