Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Braaaaaaaaand Neeeeeeeeew Caaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Well, I officially got my brand new car today! It is just as beautiful as I imagined - maybe even more. Man, it's nice to feel like I've treated myself to something. I hardly ever buy things for myself.

Sometimes I am really thankful that I hate shopping. Shopping is an addiction for most girls, but it's a hassle for me. Occasionally, I feel like going out to get something new, but it's usually a seasonal escapade. Also, when I say 'something new,' I literally do mean one thing and at somewhere super-cheap. I can't remember the last time that I went and got multiple things for myself. I tend to spend money on necessities, such as food and gasoline. And candy.

I am feeling a lot better today. I have really, really stepped it up on my treatments to try to get better. I have been going above and beyond and doing more than is prescribed to me in order to try to kick this. I believe it's working, so I'm really excited! Too bad I don't make this extra effort all the time, but at least I have fun when I'm feeling well...

Time to get ready for bed like the grandma that I am. It is ridiculous that it's not even 9:30 p.m. and I am already in bed. Oh well! I am proud to be me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment