Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday night and the moon is bright

Actually, it's not even dark out yet, but I was just singing a childhood song.

I am watching the Braves preseason game, doing some laundry and being a bum. It's ironic that I've been busy every single night this week, so I'm sitting at home on a Friday. I don't usually feel the need to find stuff to do on weekend nights. In fact, I find that I use them to reenergize more often than not.

Today I really sealed the deal on my nutrition log. We had a bunch of food leftover from yesterday's work prom, so I was eating cookies by 9:00 a.m. I was actually eating them at 7:35 a.m., but I went ahead and just put when I finally stopped in order to save some embarrassment. Whatever!!! Hopefully eating like a slob doesn't disqualify me from the study.

Tomorrow I have two little biopsies taken from my shoulder blade for the study. I'll need to think of a really cool story for what happened. I guess I'll have to see how the scars look before I make up something good. Depending on how close they are, maybe it will be a staple gun fight wound.

Well, I have had a successful week. I rode on a bike wearing a snorkel, I made grown men in construction cry, I announced the first work prom king/queen and will get in a staple gun fight tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment