Friday, April 17, 2009

Dee-Rugs

Hi. I am home from work. Ill. It has been a ROUGH week. I ended up having to go to the ER because I literally was almost passing out coughing so hard. Despite all of my home 'remedies,' it was impossible for me to get to sleep. They said it was the worst case of seasonal allergies that a person could have. You should have seen how big of a mess I was.

I was coughing my brains out, and barely choked out the words, "Will you take out some stiches?" So, the doctor took out the stitches in my shoulder. Meanwhile, I am coughing and holding my sternoclavicular joint because it feels like it is dislodging. They were like, "Are you okay?" and my mom told the doctor about the joint incident. You could tell the guy thought I was the most pitiful little thing he had seen.

Regardless, they ended up putting me on some steroids to try to stop the bronchospasms and narcotics so that maybe I could stop coughing temporarily and sleep. Booooooooy, are those relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment