Friday, December 24, 2010

Hoooo, Hoooo, Hoooo

That title was me being Santa from A Christmas Story. We're in the throes of the 24-hour marathon (or whatever it is nowadays!), and I always find myself repeating Santa's angry "Hoooo, Hoooo, Hoooo" before he stomps on Ralphie's fingers.

Anyway, mentioning A Christmas Story is the perfect segue into last night's improv show since we did what we liked to call A Christmas Improv. It was a fun show and I had a lot of friends and family members supporting me. A mainstager who's in school in LA was home for the holidays, so he performed with us (Damien). I played Questions and Advice, Narration Switch, and Emo Interview (changing). Cheers to my last show in 2010!

I'm very tired, but I felt like writing anyway. I can't believe it's almost Christmas. This year was unbelievably long, but incredibly short at the same time. It always baffles me how I can feel that way. You know what I'm talking about, though...

Today I got a new phone, so I'm pretty excited about that. It's fancy! I'm enjoying it because I had lost all patience with the pitiful phone I was using as a replacement. This phone is doing crazy-cool things so far and I realize I have probably only seen 1% of what it has to offer. High five for technology!

I really wrote this post to tell everyone happy holidays. This is always a thought-provoking time of year, and there are many things that make me grateful. Thank you to everyone who has helped make this year wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment