Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fra-gee-lay

Hi! It's Tuesday!

It feels like the week is flying by, but I realize it's only Tuesday. I guess I'm allowed to say it's flying by, though, since tomorrow is basically Friday. Woohoo! I loooove shortened workweeks!

Last night we had our annual family Bunco game. Per usual, I did just good enough and just bad enough to keep from winning anything. Shucks! It was fun to see everyone, though. I need to work on my dice-rolling skills.

What else? I'm editing our entire [new] website at work; it's launching in January. Most people would think this was punishment, but I think it's an early present! I felt like I accomplished so much yesterday and then realized I have about 348297329785263 pages to go. I WILL PREVAIL!

I can't believe it's the week of Christmas. Seriously. It seems like just the other day I was backing into a car and yelling about my kidney stones. Ahh, the memories! It's pretty inevitable that I'll have better luck in 2011, although 2010 has been a blast despite its complications.

Well, I guess it's time to head to work and HTML the silly out of some things. Perhaps I'll treat myself to Starbucks. What latte do I want today?! Decisions, decisions.

Have a great one! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment