Tuesday, December 7, 2010

breathe easy

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

Today I had the highest PFTs I've had since March of 2007. I am seriously in shock! It's not that I've been feeling bad or anything, but I didn't even know that it was possible! The doctor kept asking me what I thought caused the increase, but I have no idea. It's probably a combination of the hospital, the sinus surgery, the time off work, etc. Either way, I'm not complaining! Now I feel like trying to push the limit even more. I don't go back to the doctor for three months (ahh, it's like music to my ears), so we'll see what I can whip up by March!

Then I went to my (protein) study appointment and that went pretty well, I guess. It took four attempts to get blood, but is this surprising to anyone? Nope? Nobody? Me either.

What else? I'm about to go to sleep. I know it's early, but I'm really tired. Oh, that reminds me that I also told the doctor that the additional sleep was probably helping me healthwise. I need to do my noseroid. Speaking of 'roids, I'm getting a Cortisone injection in my SC joint at the end of the month. What a walking disaster!

I didn't get to eat Willy's today because I was slammed at work. The good news is that I knocked out EVERYTHING I needed to finish today before I headed to the doctor.

Mmm, bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment