Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's pouting time

I'm in an unexplained bad mood right now. I really can't rationalize it, but I think it's probably a combination of being tired and having a long to-do list. WHATEVER.

Thursday's show was awesome! It was sold out and we got a standing ovation. Hoorah! I was in a straight scene, ABC Buzzer, Emo Second Date (not changing emotions), Meet the Holiday Experts and Oscar Musical. The audience was great and had a lot of energy, so we responded with a lot of energy. I enjoyed myself! 'Tis the season...

Friday I telecommuted for a bit and went into work for another little bit. One of my colleagues (HA!) was having her going away party, so we all went to El Azteca for happy hour. Me, TO, and a couple work friends (KQ and SS) then went to the theatre to watch the show. It, too, was a sellout, so we watched it from the cafe.

Yesterday I made myself useless for a lot of the day and then covered someone's lights shift at the theatre. That definitely wasn't in my plans, but duty called. Soooooo, I stayed up way too late again. I did get a present, though, from ES! I got the Elf DVD (LOVE IT!), some rum (LOVE IT!), and the Jimmy Eat World CD (LOVE THE TRACKS I'VE HEARD!).

I'm pretty sure it's nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment