Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Surprise!

So, guess what! My house is 95% repaired. Aside from one painting thing, it's like it was (but better) before that soggy day at the end of May. It's like a surprise party every time I walk in the front door and don't get stuck on the floor.

Side note: I'm not a fan of people who make it impossible to sit [in the empty seat] next to them on the train. Yes, lady, I'm talking to you.

I performed two shows on Saturday night, and it was a blast. A patron asked for my autograph after the show, so that was a fun first. Great shows and great audiences!

Well, I'm the proud owner of an undefeated Fantasy Football team. I had the highest score in the league this week. The Falcons (Turner and Gonzalez) deserve a lot of credit for my success.
It's almost time to make the rainy walk to work. Happy Tuesday, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment