Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cherry cough drop

Well, here I am waiting on the train. I was a minute late for my respective train, so I'm not going to get to work at the time I planned. As I sat down, I dropped  my granola bar on the train station floor, so I'm having a cherry cough drop for breakfast. Champion!

I spent much of the weekend on the bed, the couch,  sleeping, or sleeping on the bed or couch. I kept feeling like I was coming down with something, but then I'd feel fine the next day. Friday night was the end of that, though, where I shivered my way to a 102-degree fever. I'd never say I got to feeling awful, but I never quite felt right all weekend. I was supposed to perform on Saturday night, but had to pull out of the show.

Train alert! Hope everyone had a nice (yet rainy) Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment