Sunday, September 11, 2011

Put me in, Coach!

Well, I performed two shows this weekend after a short hiatus, so that was fun. I felt a tiny bit rusty, but it was nice to be back. Something fishy happened on Friday night! (A creepy-eyed photo is going to be somewhere in this post, but I'm not positive where it will land.)

I'm playing Fantasy Football for the first time this year, so today is a pretty pivotal day for me! My QB (Drew Brees [Team Drew!]) played on Thursday night and scored more points than projected. I'm excited to watch the Falcons today; my Fantasy team is counting on them!

PODS delivered my unit yesterday, and it's the first physical symbol of progress! The work begins tomorrow and will hopefully be done by Friday. I can't believe I've been waiting for this since May. Hooray for hardwood!

I want a latte a latte.

Off to conquer the day (and the Bears)!

No comments:

Post a Comment