Monday, October 10, 2011

La-dee-da. Dee-da.

Good morning!

I have a pretty bad headache. I also didn't sleep well at all. So, things are cheery on this Monday morning!

Well, it's time for some random updates!

House: REPAIRED! Complete! These hardwood floors are pretty slippery, so I need to get a pad to go under this rug before I fall and hurt something/someone.

Improv: Tons o' fun! I've been performing at least one show almost every weekend, and I'm having a blast.

Braves: Although I should probably omit this topic, the Braves' playoff hopes came down to the final game, and they lost it in extra innings. To the Phillies. I know. Man, it was tough to watch such a promising season turn sour so quickly. Braves 2012!

Fantasy Football: Well, I'm hesitant to write about this since my opponent has two players in tonight's game, but... As of last week, I was the only undefeated team in the league at 4-0. I guess it pays to rely solely on the statistics and/or recommendations. Tonight is going to be way too close for comfort.

I'm about to manage to make myself late, so that's it for now!

Love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment