Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm bloggin' on the train

That title is to the tune of "Singin' in the Rain."

Well I was excited to get home yesterday to see that I had no floors or furniture. One would think that would be a disappointment, but when you've been in limbo since May, it's relieving! Progress!

The downside of that is that the glue from the hardwoods is so sticky that it was hard to walk. I'm not saying "hard" in comparison to the norm; I'm saying it took a lot of leg strength to pull your shoes off the floor. I got more of a workout cooking macaroni than I did on the treadmill yesterday. Then I sat on the counter and washed the dishes. True story.

My Fantasy Football Team won its match and had one of the higher scores, although not the highest. I thought Drew(!) Brees was going to earn me a trophy for the highest-scoring player this week, but then Tom Brady had to go out and pass like a cyborg. Next week!

One more stop. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment