Sunday, June 20, 2010

The moment we've all been waiting for...

NOT.

Back to work tomorrow. Coming down from a vacation is so difficult. I do feel very refreshed, though, and could stand to get back into the swing of things again.

I had a good weekend. I got up early yesterday to enjoy some more time on the beach before heading back to Atlanta. I wandered around on the beach for a while and hopped in the car for a 9:30 a.m. departure. My mom and I rode back with my uncle and grandmother and had a pretty good drive. We had Krystal for lunch and made it back to Atlanta just after 4:00 p.m.

I started some laundry and went to the gym. I used my sportband for the first time ever and I liked it. There are a few things I need to investigate as far as running versus walking and if there's any way to make it register distance on an elliptical. It was fun to use, though! I ran into a neighbor at the gym and got invited to hang out at another neighbor's place last night. Then I went out for some drinks at this sneaky little bar underneath Taco Mac.

Today wasn't very productive. I did eat Mexican for dinner, though, so I consider the day a success. I've had a weird appetite lately. I guess you could say I've had a loss of appetite. Ever since the last day in the DR, I haven't quite been feeling right eating-wise. I'll feel really hungry, then feel a knot in my stomach when I start eating. Shortly after, though, my stomach will start growling again. It's a little weird. I also hit the nail on the head when I estimated that I gained five pounds on vacation.

I'm about to go to sleep. I'm going to go into work early tomorrow so that I can come home for a while before my 9:00 p.m. rehearsal. I am excited to see my friends! Send good thoughts my way so that I can survive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment