Thursday, June 17, 2010

Biggest loser

Tonight we played a fake round of Bunco. Well, the Bunco was real, but it wasn't for money. That's a shame because I actually would have won money. I wouldn't have won because I did well, but would have won because I was so horrible. I had the most losses out of the entire family. Wooohooo!

I really don't have much to say. I'm getting a little discouraged about the fact that the end of this vacation is so real. There's one more full day at the beach, and then I'll have Saturday night and Sunday at home before going back to work.

I'm glad because I get to sleep in a bed tonight. I can't wait to be in my own bed at home. I haven't slept in a room by myself in two weeks. Can you tell I'm kind of out of it? I'm tired and in a weird mood.

Well, I'm watching the Braves win right now, so that's a great feeling. Go Bravos!

No comments:

Post a Comment