Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chapter: Closed

Well, I know I've been MIA for record time, but I've had some exciting stuff happening...

First and most significant, yesterday was my last day at Emory. I met some great people there, so saying goodbye was hard. I had a great run there, though!

What else? There is so much to cover that it's difficult.

I went to the Braves game last night with my uncle (TH), my sister, and KS. The Braves came from behind in the ninth inning to win. They even let it get down to a full count with two outs before scoring the run to tie and the run to win. It was an amazing game! Those nail-biters are stressful, yet so much fun!

I'm standing in Starbucks right now waiting on my latte. Got it! Delicious!

As far as big things go, insurance is still dragging their feet, so my feet are still walking on no floor. Pretty frustrating, if I do say so myself, but I've learned that it's not worth stressing about because they're going to take their precious time.

Well, my friend (MV) should be walking in any minute now, so I guess I'll post. I promise I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment