Friday, August 19, 2011

Whatever!

I just saw the coolest clock ever. All of the numbers are randomly piled in the bottom corner, but the hands are still on a time -- just without numbers. On the face of the clock, it says "Whatever!" I love it! It literally made me laugh out loud.

Onto other things... I went to the Braves game last night and got a Dan Uggla bobblehead. It is awesome! It doesn't exactly look like him, but it's still cool. The Braves won a good game off of a solo HR by Chipper Jones. I don't make many predictions in baseball, but right when he came up to bat, I said, "I feel like he's about to get a solo homerun." Two pitches later, he knocked one out of the park, scoring the only run of the game. GO BRAVES!

I've had a pretty productive week between cleaning, going to the doctor, exercising, etc. It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you're not working! I feel like I would get a lot more done if keeping up with myself was a full-time job. :-) Do I usually use emoticons in blogs? Oh wait, I haven't been blogging regularly enough to know the answer to that.

I just ate some pancakes and bacon and it's 12:40 p.m. Yeah, you know it!

I really want to publish this post so I can take the "W" key off of my keyboard to see what's making it difficult to press.

Lately I've been really happy. Busy, but happy. I worked really hard over these past few weeks to leave Emory in the best shape possible. Although it was a lot of work, I feel good about it.

Well, I hope life is treating everyone well. A friend from CF camp, Megan, died this week, so she's learning what it's like to breathe easy. It's just a reminder that life is precious and that there is plenty to appreciate.

Love to all!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Drew...I am so sorry to hear about Megan. Marc is friends with her on FB but he never gets on there, so we didn't know. We pulled out our CF Camp pics and I had a good cry (and quite a few laughs!). So many sweet people gone. It's a vicious disease. I am so grateful to hear you are healthy and feeling good! Continue to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete