Wednesday, July 20, 2011

They call her love, love, love, love, love

Hi. Allow me to reintroduce myself.

Well, I've been all over the place lately! I was in Florida from Saturday to Saturday, so that was cool. I went to the beach with my parents, one of my uncles, and two of my friends (AH and AM). We had a really great time. I wasn't feeling super and the mosquitoes were attacking me like I was the last person on the planet, but I laughed more than I have in a long time. I want to go on a permanent vacation!

On Sunday, I went and performed improv at a camp in North Carolina. We performed two 45-minute shows -- one for grades 2-6 and one for grades 7-9. It was pretty refreshing to perform for such young audiences; they seemed to have a great time!

Last Saturday night I went to my first drive-in movie (with KS). It was a lot of fun! We saw "Horrible Bosses" and "Bad Teacher." They were pretty entertaining, and we ate a lot of cheese!

I've had a headache all week. What's up with that?

Well, all of a sudden I feel like I'm going to fall asleep typing, so I guess I'll shut the good ol' eyes.

Sleep well, world. Have some crazy dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment