Monday, June 27, 2011

Five-hundred twenty-five thousand...

It's so weird because it feels like I just wrote in here, but I guess it was almost a week ago. RIDICULOUS!

Well, last Thursday I went to a CF Foundation event called Chocolate with KS. It was a pretty cool event. I met a friend with CF who I'd been talking to on Facebook, so that was neat. I also got to see an old friend from CF camp, so I enjoyed that. It was kind of fun getting all dressed up and what not. FANCY!!!!

Friday night I performed some improv, and it was a ton of fun. I was supposed to be in both shows on Saturday, too, but something went wrong body-wise. I was feeling a little off before the show, but then it got worse as time progressed. I was really nauseous and felt like I couldn't move. I ended up having to sit out the second half of the first show and the entire second show. My parents (LOVE THEM!) drove my car home because I was really disoriented. Strange. I fell asleep the second I got in bed, and I slept almost 12 hours. I woke up feeling groggy on Sunday, too. I've had some periodic back pain, so I'm wondering if the good ol' kidneys are rebelling again.

Saturday afternoon I went to a wedding shower for my friend AC. It was nice because I got to visit with people I hadn't seen in a while. Ahh, we are growing up!

Yesterday, I saw RENT! I had never seen it and wasn't all too familiar with the story, but one of the guys from the theatre (KH) was in it. I have to say that it left me speechless. It was entertaining the entire way through, and it was a really meaningful story. The cast was so amazingly talented. WOW!

Today was Monday, but it went pretty well as far as Mondays go. The contractor is finally coming out to my house tomorrow, so I'm hoping we can get these repairs going as soon as possible. This inconvenience has lasted WAY longer than I expected.

Well, it appears to be bedtime. I love sleeping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment