Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hello, fedora

So, I've been wearing a fedora last night and today, and it's pretty fun. People look at me like I'm very important. I mean, I am, but they don't necessarily know that! :-)

This week had its ups and downs. I got interviewed for the paper for something CFF-related, so that was cool. The estimator came out to look at my condo-in-shambles, so hopefully the repairs will be started within the week. By Wednesday, it felt like everything was falling into place.

I actually sent a text that said things were "falling into place" and put some Easy Mac in the microwave. I then heard a weird series of noises, walked into the kitchen, and saw that the microwave was lighting up blue inside. No, there was not any metal or aluminum inside. So, the microwave is on the fritz, which is unfortunate since it's my method for cooking nearly everything.

Hash browns are good, y'all.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best blog post ever. It has everything: headwear, Easy Mac, small appliance drama, and a side of hash browns! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete