Sunday, June 19, 2011

CHARLEY HORSE!

Hey!

Man, last night when I was sleeping, I got the worst Charley horse in my leg. There's not a lot that makes me feel as out-of-control as a Charley Horse does. INTENSE!

Let's see... I came back to town on Wednesday; I was at the beach. My cousin and I flew back, so that was an adventure. Airplanes are pretty freaky, but it's not as bad when the entire flight is 42 minutes. The taking off and landing parts are what creep me out, but I remained pretty calm.

I was also in the newspaper on Wednesday. The CFF is hosting an event on Thursday, and the paper came to my [ransacked] place for an interview. You can access the article here. Celeb! I'm excited, too, because it mentions Drew's Crew!

So, the total fishing count for the beach was 12 sharks and 14 non-sharks. The sharks were so cute! I won't say that next year when one of 'em bites my leg off, but I liked them!

Yesterday I ate some funnel cake! I went to a festival and it poured! I don't know why I'm typing so many exclamation marks.

My floor and walls are still MIA right now, but I'm going to get insurance on the horn tomorrow for an update. It's a little frustrating that it's been almost a month since the fiasco and no repairs have been done yet, but I'm hoping we can get the show on the road this week.

I'm about to go to sleep. It's early and all of that, but I'm exhausted! I met KW at Starbucks this morning because I had to work on some stuff for the CF center communications plan. I got a lot accomplished, but I'm still not quite done.

I'm going to get up and exercise in the morning. MARK MY WORDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment