Monday, July 11, 2011

Take out da papers and da trash

Greetings!

There's not a ton I care to share, but I figured I'd stop by since it has been so long. I've been staying pretty busy lately. It's been quite exhausting, but I've enjoyed it for the most part.

My floor still isn't fixed... and by "not fixed," I mean that the contractor hasn't even started replacing it. Basically I'm in insurance limbo right now -- hovering between my homeowner's insurance coverage and my condo complex's master policy. I probably sound more intelligent than I am, but I'm just kind of waiting for the proper person to say that the work should begin. It's been almost two months without floors (Can you believe that?), so I'd be lying if I said I was in an extreme hurry at this point.

What else? My sister got engaged, so that's exciting! I'm going to be her maid of honor. I'm not sure how all of this wedding stuff works, but I'm very happy for her and know that she's found a keeper. This is how we do it! She got engaged just before the Braves game on Friday, July 1, and I went to that Braves game, too (with KS). I can't believe I've been to so few games this season, but it was good to put another win in the books!

I'm hopeful that some positive change is on the horizon. CHANGE!!!!!!!

Well, I'm pretty sleepy, so I'm going to hit the hay. In summary, life has been pretty good, but I know that I've put some important things on the back-burner. I intended for them to be very temporary, but it feels like it's going to last a bit longer than I anticipated. Everything will work out, though; it always does.

In closing, I'm lucky to know so many wonderful people. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment