Saturday, May 14, 2011

WHY AM I AWAKE?!

To answer my question, I'm upgrading the software on my phone and it is taking forever. I'm pretty annoyed because I started to doze off as the software was updating and, when I flinched, I hit a button and inadvertently canceled it. Now I'm having to repeat steps. Argh!

Well, it's been a pretty crazy week. Tuesday's CFF benefit show was amazing. I was so pleased with the turnout, but I was also so relieved for it to be over. There were probably about 80 or 90 people there, and we raised a pretty big chunk of change. AWESOME! I played Sit Stand Lean Oscar, Musical Styles, Emo Spot, and ABC Buzzer. I had so much fun and felt so supported!

Wednesday was eventful because I got promoted from the apprentice cast to the main stage cast. I have to say that I was pretty stinkin' shocked; I'm not sure that I've really digested the information yet, but Thursday night was my final apprentice hurrah! I played Emo Spot, Phones, Musical Styles, ABC Buzzer Beatnik Poetry, and Helping Hands Oscar. It was a really fun show! Tonight I performed, too, and I played Blind Scene, Meet the Experts, Conducted Rap, and Confessions. In the past, I've been naming games thinking that it would give me an idea of who casts me in what games, what my specialties appear to be, etc. Now, though, I can probably put the analyzing to rest. CRAZY!

I'm perturbed right now because this download is taking forever and I wish I hadn't jumped and hit a button. It's almost back to the halfway point, which is about where I was before the incident.

Gosh, I have nothing valuable to say because I am so tired that it's unreal. Come on, phone/computer. Get your acts together.

I'm just going to publish this post because I can't possibly pretend to focus right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment