Tuesday, May 17, 2011

That's heavy

Today I had one of those moments when I looked at the calendar and wondered where the last several months have gone. Although this year has had its share of inconveniences, there's a lot that makes me happy, too.

I really want to rant about the things that are stressing me out, but instead I'll list some things that made me smile today:
-Drew's Crew is going to hit the $30K fundraising mark by Saturday's event, and I'm absolutely amazed. I'm less than $500 shy of my personal goal, so if you'd like to contribute, click here.
-I ate Willy's today and they fixed my order without me uttering a word.
-I ran 3+ miles today, and it was a breeze.
-Hines Ward is still on Dancing with the Stars.
-The Braves came from behind to win in extra innings thanks to two home runs by Brian McCann.

It's probably best that I go to sleep. Sleep well, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment