Saturday, May 21, 2011

Droo's Croo

Hi!

Well, today was the big day -- the day of the CF walk. All of Drew's Crew's hard work paid off to the tune of $32,322. And money is still posting! My team has literally left me speechless. The walk was a lot of fun! It was sweltering outside, but we had a good time! My team was very energetic, and I think everyone really enjoyed our presence. We definitely would have won the Most Entertaining Team award with all of our shenanigans.

This week was pretty interesting. More or less. The only super-weird thing that happened was that I received a psychotic email from an apparent nutcase that I've never met. There were so many gems in the email, but I'd have to say this was my favorite line: "I AM A CIVILIZED BEING WHO KNOWS HOW TO CONDUCT MYSELF IN A DIGNIFIED AND RESPECTFUL MANNER." Really? Because I beg to differ. In the words of KW, "Anyone who sends a complete stranger entire paragraphs in caps is worrisome." TRUE STORY. I probably shouldn't be talking about this here.

Well, I think I'm gonna roll out and get some sushi. GET IT?!?!?!

Have a stellar Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment