Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Testing, testing

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging on my phone. Okay, that was a fabrication. I downloaded the Blogger app a few minutes ago, so this is my first time blogging with the app. I did write a tiny blog once logged into the Blogger website. Why am I telling you stuff you don't care about at all? Good question.

I just got home from a friend's (LG) birthday party. I wasn't feeling great today, so I almost didn't go. Then I started wondering if I was giving into the "illness" too easily, so I went regardless of whether or not it was a good idea. Only time will tell.

I'm currently in bed thinking about how I need to be over at the hospital at 8:00 a.m. to fulfill my role as a Patient Family Advisor. Whew. I realize once a month is a very small time commitment, but when it's that early on a day when I'd normally be telecommuting, it's gigantic.

I had steak nachos at Willy's today, so that was what I'd call success. Other than that, the day was kind of rough. At least I wore a new cardigan.

Now that I've wasted your time, I'll go to sleep so tomorrow might yield more worthwhile things.

No comments:

Post a Comment