Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello warmth

Hmmm. Well, happy Monday/Valentine's Day/sunny day! Man, today was absolutely beautiful outside. The allergy count is on the rise, so let's keep our fingers crossed! It's a noseroid kind of night...

I ended up telecommuting today because I was feeling pretty rough when I woke up. I slept about 12 hours, yet again, but it just didn't seem like enough. My eyes were not having it. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I feel like I've got to be fighting something in order to be capable of sleeping so much.

I don't really have a lot to say. I've been a little short-tempered today. I'm thinking it's a combination of things, but mainly that I'm not feeling well.

My goal for tomorrow is to exercise before work. Can I succeed? I think I can.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment