Sunday, February 20, 2011

Slow your roll

Per tradition, I need to start off this post by commenting on the frequency with which I've been posting. I was doing so well earlier last week and then the weekend arrived... Such is life!

I performed in an improv show Friday night. It was an actor's final show (LB), so it was sad, but I was really glad to be part of it. I played Conducted Rap, Sounds Like A Song/Rap, Remote Control Styles, Buzzer Game Show, and Oscar Musical. It was sold out (with a lot of familiar faces in the audience), a lot of fun, and ended with a standing ovation; doesn't get much better than that! I was also super-excited because one of my friends (JS) from CF camp (that I hadn't seen in close to nine years) came to the show. That sentence sure was complicated.

Most of the weekend consisted of taking it easy. Yesterday I went out to lunch and had a few drinks with CW. The roomie and I were going to go out last night, but we were having a hard time figuring out a plan, so we just hung out at home instead. Today we worked out, went to the grocery store, and watched about a million episodes of "I Used to Be Fat" on MTV. It was one of those awesome days that lasted FOREVER!

I plan on going to sleep early tonight so I can start the week off on the right foot. Thankfully this week should be less hectic than last week at work (knock on wood!), so I ought to be able to better manage my stress level.

Hope everyone had an incredible weekend; the weather here was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment