Tuesday, November 6, 2012

blah blah vote blah blah

Hello!

I am writing a blog. Can you tell? I actually sat down with the idea that I'd poke around on Facebook or Twitter, but then I remembered that it will be filled with election talk. I don't so much mind the election talk, but social media has made it way too easy for people to shove opinions down your throat. I know that elections are exciting and important, but people generally feel the need to talk too much. (It's a bit hypocritical because I run my mouth on here a lot, but you would have actively chosen to come to this site to hear what I have to say.)

In case you're curious, I voted today. I actually tried early voting last week, but the line was wrapped around the building, so I turned right around. It was a good move because it only took ten minutes to vote today, if that. Anyway, the only reason I started this story was to say that, as I walked into the elementary school where I vote, a lady was like, "Oh, I thought you were a student walking in for a second!" I get it; I'm small in stature. I think 11 years old or younger is a bit of a stretch, though. People, people, people.

My cousin's wedding last weekend was great. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was in Dahlonega on a nice plot of land. She and her dad actually rode in a horse-drawn carriage to walk down the aisle. How crazy and cool! It was so beautiful and simple. It truly could not have gone more perfectly. She wore orange Converses, and I loved it. I'm very happy for her and her now-husband. My parents rented a nice little cabin. It was relaxing and enjoyable!

The Falcons are 8-0! My fantasy football (I can't ever decide whether or not I should capitalize that.) team is 6-3. It could be better; it could be worse. Anyway, I've injured several more players, but I've lost count of my injuries at this point. Basically all of my team members should watch their backs.

I'm starting to get tired, and I have a long day tomorrow. I've had a long several weeks as well, topping off what's been a long year. I've reached so-sleepy-I'm-grumpy mode, so it's probably best if I hit the hay and get a good night's sleep.

I tweeted this earlier, but I dreamt that the voting line was blocked by a gigantic chunk of mozzarella cheese. Who am I?! Speaking of, sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Có nhiều loại collagen hiện nay trên thị trường , nhưng chất lượng rất khó kiểm chứng chính vì vậy có nhiều câu hỏi đặt ra như : super collagen c có tốt không, fine pure collagen gia bao nhieu, collagen shiseido có tốt, collagen maihada có tốt không, collagen de happy giá bao nhiêu, collagen youtheory có tốt không, collagen neocell có tốt không mục đích để tìm được loại collagen ưng ý nhất , vừa an toàn mà hiệu quả cao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bệnh thoái hóa cột sống là bệnh khá phổ biến hiện nay , bệnh thoái hóa cột sống gây cho người mắc phải rất khó chịu và khó khăn trong cuộc sống. Hiện nay có rất nhiều đông trùng hạ thảo tốt trên thị trường , và đông trùng hạ thảo aloha là một trong số đó . Để dể dàng co thai thì hiện nay có rất nhiều phương pháp mà dân gian và bác sĩ truyền lại nhưng tăng khả năng thụ thai bằng thuốc cũng là một phương pháp tồi ưu tốt nhất hiện nay được nhiều người áp dụng . Nếu bạn muốn có một làn da đẹp và chống nắng trong thời tiết hiện nay thì kem chống nắngsakura my pham nhat ban sẽ giúp bạn thực hiện điều nay an toàn và nhanh chóng.

    ReplyDelete