Friday, August 24, 2012

Wait for it...

Hello! It's Friday morning of a LONG WEEK!

Work has been absolutely insane, and I am looking forward to a much-needed weekend. Hooray!

I think the "Worst Day of the Week" award goes to Wednesday. On Wednesday, it was two hours from the time I walked out of the door at home until the time I sat down at my desk. Yes, two hours. I really don't have much of an explanation except for TRAFFIC and PARKING. I did get to see Baton Bob in this adventure, so I guess it ended on a good note. Aside from the getting-to-work escapades, the day wasn't too bad. My computer [at work] did randomly lose its mind. It's never a good sign when the help desk says, "Hmm, this is odd. It's as though your computer doesn't exist anymore."

My little doggie slept at the vet last night because she had phases 2 and 3 of her heartworm treatment. I miss yelling at her. I get her back today. That little rascal!

We had our fantasy football draft on Monday. After some major issues with the ESPN site, our 7:30 draft finally started at 9:15. I am feeling pretty good about my line up, particularly Aaron Rodgers and Julio Jones. Juuuuuuuuuuuuliooooooooooo! Come on, team! Mama needs a new pair o' shoes!

I'm trying to remember if my last post was before or after watching the mini horse, Tyson. I have no idea, and I don't want to look. Mini horses are so precious! I have never been a big horse fanatic, but mini horses are adorable. RA and I took care of a mini horse in the wee hours of the night/morning last Saturday and Sunday.

Hmm, well, I guess it's about that time that I need to start busting it in order to catch the train. I hope today wins the "Best Day of the Week" award!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Drew! I believe you started to follow my blog? I look forward to reading your journey with CF!!!

    ReplyDelete