Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrp

Hello world!

It's Thursday night of the longest week known to man. I'm being a bit dramatic there, but it feels like this week has gone on forever. I am so tired right now that my blinks are lasting 43x their normal length, and it's not even 10:00 p.m. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight!

Well, what's new with me? I don't know. I am going to go stream-of-consciousness here, but what's new in that regard?

My little Noodle doggie is sitting in the computer chair being the cutest thing known to man. Apparently "known to man" is the best phrase known to man. I love her warm little torso. Aww, she just sighed. That was the sweetest sound known to man.

The Falcons are playing right now. Yeehaw! Obviously it's preseason football, but I've missed it. I actually went to the first preseason game last thursday with RA. My brother-in-law (How weird is that?!) offered me tickets the day of, and I snatched those babies right up. The game was fun. It's a lot less stressful watching preseason football than it is the real deal.

Speaking of football, I am managing a fantasy football league this season. Our draft is next Monday night, and I am way excited! Fantasy football = real fun. I can't wait to get unreasonably competitive over something that I can't control. That's my idea of a good time!

I've gotten back on the post-hospital exercise bandwagon. I'd been exercising some here and there, but I'm once again trying to meet my 180-minutes-a-week goal. I'm in pretty good shape time-wise for this week; I need to get 55 minutes over the next two days. Fifty-five, shmifty-five.

Today I had a tiny red velvet cupcake.

I have a lot of work to accomplish tomorrow. This week has been insanely chaotic. I haven't had a week like this in quite some time.

Okay, I've reached the point of exhaustion where I'm staring randomly into thin air. I think it's time to put an end to the most worthless blog post known to man.

Have a good night, creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment