Thursday, June 14, 2012

Seat Yourself

Man, have you ever played Mad Gab? (I think that's the name.) That game is fun! I can't describe it easily, so just Google it. There was no point to this information, but it inspired the title of this post. The clue was "see chores elf," with the answer being "seat yourself." My mom kept repeating "see chores elf," and it sounded exactly like she was saying "seat yourself," but it just wasn't clicking. Yep, you needed to witness it yourself.

I feel hungry, but I've eaten plenty today. I'm on vacation, so I don't return to work until June 18. Woohoo!

My dad and I have been doing a decent bit of fishing in the ocean. So far we've caught 12 catfish, 4 whiting and 4 sharks -- all hammerheads. They are so adorable and have tiny little eyeballs!

Tonight I get to sleep in a real bed, so that's exciting! Moving on up! I'm excited because the floor has been somewhat anxiety-provoking ever since the R-word incident on night one. I don't want to talk about it.

I am so tired right now.

I guess I better go bask in the fact that I'm sleeping in a bed. This is a rare accomplishment on this particular trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment